Get paid to create and sell speciality blends of coffee and tea while living in the breathtaking Rocky Mountains!
Jasper, Alberta’s amazing WickedCup wants to hire you to join our Wicked team of baristas and servers. Not only will you be paid to charm customers while brewing their favourite blends, but you will also gain education and experience in the coveted café industry through unique and rewarding learning opportunities provided by Wicked Cup.
As a WickedCup Barista or server, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Educate customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
• Develop an understanding of coffee and tea regions and the various differences in flavor and blends
• Prepare and sell coffee drinks by following WickedCup recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks
• Maintain inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and sandwiches for coffee bar.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Use POS machine and handles debit/credit card transactions
• Use knowledge of coffee/tea to sell gift products in on-site retail store
• Must have ProServe
• Maintain positive company morale and professional attitude
• Must be able to work overtime, if needed
• Excellent verbal skills
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Required to stand for long periods of time
• Required to handle hot beverages and food
These positions provide a competitive compensation package depending on your level of qualifications and experience. WickedCup also provides staff accommodation, if required, at a subsidized rate for our team members.
Please submit any inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.